A 16-year old Lancaster boy has been charged as an adult in the shooting incident October 17th at Park City Center.
During a news conference last Friday, Lancaster County D.A. Heather Adams made the announcement:
The handgun Sanchez used was traced back to a stolen gun from Lebanon County.
As she meticulously detailed the entire two minute episode, Adams said the 50-year old armed man who heard the initial gunshots and came rushing over to intervene, firing three shots himself, will not face any charges:
Sanchez remains hospitalized under police guard and will be arraigned at a later time. His injuries are not considered life threatening, but Adams said he underwent two surgeries last week on his hand and elbow.
The other two people who were shot have all been released from the hospital.
Adams said several other people required medical attention due to the chaos by the shooting.